Friday, May 23, 2008

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

I Will Always Love You - Connie Talbot





Its another boriiinggg daaaayyyyy todaaayyyy.

I woke up at 6AM to shower, because my time slot with Miss Kum is at 8AM, & I've got a choice whether to take my own bus to school & meet my mum later, or follow my mum, to send lil sis to school. So...due to my laziness, I decided to follow my mum. It has been a loooong time since I was in the car, on the expressway, you know that way..where on your left side is Changi Airport? Yes! The sun was sooo bright! It was so round, & orangey in colour! Beautiful! Its really nice when the sun is so low, so huge & orange.

Parents Meeting was okay. Hahaha. & Mindy, you look like your Father now. I've finally seen your whole family(:

Went home, rest for a while, then I starting bugging my mum to bring me to IKEA, cause I'm in need of a storage box! So yes, after bugging her for don't know how long, my mum finally agreed. I need to keep myself occupied. If I feel that I've got nothing to do, or nothing's bothering me at all, my injury would start to itch, & I would get reaaaal frustrated & irritated!

Finally packed my stuffs which I left all under my study table. They're all in the storage box already(: Woohoo! After packing my stuffs, gotta re-change to go to Ngee Ann Primary for the performance. I think its for the SYF Recognition or something? Can't really remember. This lady, I forgot her name, some really high post lady was giving this speech. I seirously tried not dozing off, but...can't help it, I slept throughout her speech. Then, the sound of the claps woke me up. Oh yes, I saw one NASS guy also, I think he's Benedict or something, Shanky's friend. Hahaha, he was sitting infront of me, & my mum told me that he's sleeping also! You should know how long her speech was yes...

So yes, I caught some of their performances. I couldn't take the heat anymore, so I went to the canteen, playing my psp & listening to my mp3. Hahaha, plus there's a fan above me, so its the perfect spot! (:

After sitting there for don't know how long, finally mum,sis & my maid came down. Woots, finally going back home. Hahaha, & yes. Here I am, using the computer.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true